Helping you to manage nausea during pregnancy
Spritz for nausea is a gentle blend of peppermint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils whose properties are known to help manage those feelings of sickness and nausea. This spray can help you to cope with your nausea and to make your daily life a little easier during pregnancy.
- Midwife Developed, this spritz is designed to help you manage some of the symptoms of nausea experienced in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy but can be used throughout
- Safe to use from the first trimester
- Handbag sized, so is small enough to be carried around discreetly during the first few months of pregnancy
- Spray at the first sign of nausea, and as often as needed
- Spritz onto your skin or pulse points, or onto a tissue or your bedding, or into the air
What else can I do for pregnancy nausea?
- As nausea is very individual to each woman and each pregnancy, it may take a while to discover which management methods work best for you
- Contact your midwife or maternity team for further advice if you are unable to tolerate food and fluids for a prolonged period
Our nausea-busting spray contains:
Lemon oil for helping to reduce nausea and vomiting, calm your upset stomach, and tackle stress and fatigue
Grapefruit oil for helping to balance hormones, regulate the digestive system and lift your mood
Peppermint oil for reducing feelings of nausea, calming stomachs and boosting energy levels
Parfum a vegetable-based product, known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume')
- Hydrogenated castor oil