A comforting sleep aid for tiredness in pregnancy
This handy little spray bottle is ideal for keeping by your bed or in your bag. A little spray before each nap or bedtime can help you to relax and de-stress enough to fall asleep – and then stay asleep for longer!
With a combination of frankincense, orange and geranium essential oils, Press for Zzzs can calm and soothe you enough to put you in the right frame of mind for drifting off to sleep.
The first and third trimesters of pregnancy can be especially exhausting, although some women can feel tired throughout pregnancy. You might have difficulty falling to sleep, or staying asleep once you’ve drifted off. It can all add up to feeling exhausted, and having a lack of energy just when you need it most.
- Can be used throughout pregnancy
- May be especially useful in the first 12 weeks and in late pregnancy (the last trimester)
- No strong smell – just a light, natural fragrance
- Just as useful after your baby is born
- Use before each nap or at bedtime
- Spray onto your skin or pulse points, or onto your pillow or a tissue tucked into your neckline
- Re-apply as often as needed
Our relaxing sleep aid contains:
Frankincense oil for alleviating tensions and anxiety
Geranium oil for its calming, stress-busting and antidepressant properties
Orange oil for its relaxing, sedative properties
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil