Protects and softens baby’s bottom
Most babies experience nappy rash at some point, if not regularly, which can mean soreness, redness and irritation.
Designed by midwives, our 100% natural, ultra-smooth serum takes care of the delicate skin on your baby’s bottom. This rich but simple nappy cream provides gentle, effective relief and protection, and can also help to prevent skin damage and soreness.
Many other nappy creams and ointments are quite thick. They take a lot of rubbing-in, which really doesn’t help if a baby already has painful nappy rash. That’s why we’ve formulated No Harm Bum Balm to glide smoothly onto your baby’s bottom without dragging – which also makes nappy changes less challenging for both upset babies and frazzled parents!
Keep No Harm Bum Balm in your baby’s changing bag and use it as part of your baby’s daily skincare routine, right from birth. Don’t forget to add it to your hospital baby bag checklist, or ask for it for your baby shower!
At a glance
- Use at each nappy change, after baby’s bath or whenever you want to top up
- Rich but thin serum is easy to smoothe on
- Makes nappy-changing faster and less of an ordeal
- One-handed dispenser helps when you’re managing a wriggling or crying baby
- Since baby’s poo gets everywhere, [italics] it’s more hygienic not to put your fingers in a tub
- A little goes a looong way!
- Apply a thin layer of the balm directly to a clean bottom after each nappy change, or as required
- Suitable for use with disposable and cloth nappies (we recommend adding a liner when using a cloth nappy, to avoid build-up on the fabric)
- These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again
What can you do to help a baby with nappy rash?
If your baby’s experiencing discomfort from nappy rash, our midwives also recommend:
- avoiding soaps and wipes (just wash with water)
- not too many baths, as this can dry your baby’s skin out
- patting the area dry gently, using a soft towel, rather than rubbing
- changing each nappy or liner without delay
- using slightly larger nappies for a few days, so there’s a bit of a gap to avoid chafing and so the skin on baby’s bottom can breathe as it heals
- letting your baby go nappy-free as much as possible until the nappy rash heals up.
Our No Ham Bum Balm for baby’s bottom is 100% natural! It contains:
- Medical-grade lanolin as a soothing, breathable moisturiser and a protective barrier against wee, poo and friction/chafing
- Coconut oil for deep moisturisation and anti-microbial properties
- Sweet almond oil for nourishment and to promote smooth, healthy skin
- Sunflower seed oil for Vitamin E, to help nourish and protect
- Calendula flower extract for soothing redness, irritation and soreness.